Posted by Fernan Aguero on 2009-03-24 20:01:13
I have run a number of queries using different criteria to
retrieve T. cruzi genes.
Each query filters genes based on a single criteria.
* gene does not have orthologs in human/mouse 
* gene has orthologs in T. brucei 
* gene has orthologs in Yeast that are essential 
* gene has orthologs in Bacteria (E. coli, M. tuberculosis)
that are essential 
* gene has 3D Model(s) 
* gene has 3D structure(s) 
* gene has a druggability index > 0.6 (0-1 scale) 
A ranked list of genes was produced by asking for the UNION
of the above queries and assigning a weight (score) to each query
(in square brackets above).
Feel free to use this set, add/remove queries, revise my scoring scheme,
etc. And do share back your revised sets!